[Dnssec-deployment] Domain registrars with easy DNSSEC interface?

Dave Lawrence tale at dd.org
Tue Jan 17 10:54:23 EST 2012

Dan York writes:
> Exactly.  For someone who has recently heard of DNSSEC and wants to
> "sign their domain", a combined registrar/DNS host can make it simple.

As would be an official recognition of the role of DNS hosting
provider, so that a trust relationship can be established between them
and the registrar.

Leaving out the actual hosting provider from the
originally conceived registry/registrar/registrant model, with the
assumption that either the registrar or the registrant would
necessarily also be responsible for maintaining the actual zone, was
an unfortunate oversight.  The existence of "Technical/Zone Contact"
doesn't really completely address this.