[Dnssec-deployment] Comcast completes DNSSEC rollout for customers and its own domains

Griffiths, Chris Chris_Griffiths at Cable.Comcast.com
Tue Jan 10 14:48:54 EST 2012

On Jan 10, 2012, at 2:32 PM, <bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com<mailto:bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com>>  wrote:

finish?  i don't think so.  you've just reach the first big plateau. :)

/bill

Can't agree with you more Bill.   There are a lot of items external to Comcast that need to happen to continue drive adoption, and we will continue to refine our platform going forward.  Here is to the next plateau.

--
Chris Griffiths
Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.