[Dnssec-deployment] SCA6000 users [Re: SUN SCA6000 FIPS 140 certification]

Peter Koch pk at ISOC.DE
Mon Mar 28 11:15:13 EDT 2011

> We, like many ccTLDs, are using the SUN SCA6000 HSM in our DNSSEC infrastructure.

I am unaware of any SCA6000 users' list and the topic may be too narrow
for this list, so I'd suggest for those of us at the IETF in Prague we
meet for an informal meeting during lunchtime Thursday at the registration
desk. We could exchange our experiences (and grieves) and discuss what
people's plans are given the current state of affairs.

-Peter