[Dnssec-deployment] Godaddy DNSSEC

Florian Weimer fweimer at bfk.de
Tue Jun 14 06:41:14 EDT 2011

* Shyam Mani:

> On 14/6/11 4:11 PM, Florian Weimer wrote:
>
>> Interesting.  Do you supply your own name servers, or do you use
>> Godaddy's?  Could you provide a domain name? 8-)
>
> GoDaddy has pretty decent docs on this :
>
> http://help.godaddy.com/article/6114?locale=en
>
> And from that, it looks like they allow you to submit DS records for
> your domains registered with them but you'll have to run your own
> nameservers.

This document strongly suggests something else:

| If you have a Premium DNS account, we fully manage the DNSSEC for you.

<http://help.godaddy.com/article/6114?locale=en>

The 6420 document explicitly requires that you use their name servers.

Anyway, none of the documents a looked at listed any domains which are
actually signed.

--
Florian Weimer                <fweimer at bfk.de>
D-76133 Karlsruhe             fax: +49-721-96201-99