[Dnssec-deployment] not ANY (Re: CAT is signed )

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Thu Jul 1 23:14:09 EDT 2010

Mark,

On Jul 1, 2010, at 7:58 PM, Mark Andrews wrote:
> The nameservers don't support basic RFC 1034.

As I came into this discussion a bit late, apologies for not having full context.

Just so I understand what you're suggesting, because the Guam name server responds to a DNSKEY query with NOTIMP, you want to change existing policy and processes to give ICANN the power to unilaterally remove misbehaving name servers from the root zone?

Regards,
-drc