[Dnssec-deployment] BE NS performing referral on DS record query

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 04:36:06 EST 2010

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 1:05 AM, Griffiths, Chris
<Chris_Griffiths at cable.comcast.com> wrote:
> On 12/4/10 8:32 AM, "Tim Verhoeven" <tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>I'm part of the DNS.be team. And you are correct, this is not the
>>desired behaviour. I have forwarded your report to the operator of
>>this particular nameserver and I will work with them and try to
>>resolve it.
>
> Thanks for your help, please let us know if you have success in resolving
> this since we are seeing active failures for your TLD right now because of
> this on our resolvers.
>
> We are also seeing the same issues with the EU TLD as well.  I will be
> sending off a separate email to their technical contacts, but if anyone
> has first hand ownership of the EU TLD, it would be great to see them work
> towards fixing this as well.

The operator of this nameserver (its the same one for .BE as for .EU)
has reported back that is has fixed this and responses to my queries
now look ok. Could you verify this ?

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)