[Dnssec-deployment] Three more TLDs signed

Chris Thompson cet1 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Aug 19 15:40:12 EDT 2010

On Aug 19 2010, Doug Barton wrote:

>Meta-comment. When you reply to a previous post and change the subject
>line it appears "under" the post you replied to on a threaded mail
>reader. If that's your intention, no problem. If not, you might consider
>adding the e-mail address of the list to your address book and creating
>a new message next time.
>
>On 08/19/2010 10:08, Chris Thompson wrote:
>> On Aug 17 2010, Paul Wouters wrote:
>>
>>> FYI, Belgium (.be) is now signed using RSA/SHA-256 and NSEC3 and OPT-OUT
>>
>> Three more today:
>>
>> fi. RSASHA256, NSEC3 with opt-out (Finland)
>> xn--fzc2c9e2c. RSASHA1, NSEC
>> xn--xkc2al3hye2a. RSASHA1, NSEC
>>
>> I believe the last two are IDN variants for LK (Sri Lanka).
>
>I see NS records for all 3, but no DS records in the 2010081900 zone. Am
>I missing something?

They are signed, but do not [yet] have DS records in the root (the same
is true of BE).

DS records in the root:
  bg biz br cat cz dk edu lk museum na org tm uk us

In the INMA ITAR but no DS records in the root:
  arpa ch gov li nu pr se th + the 11 IANA test zones

Signed but in neither the ITAR nor the root:
  be eu fi kg pm pt xn--fzc2c9e2c xn--xkc2al3hye2a

--
Chris Thompson               University of Cambridge Computing Service,
Email: cet1 at ucs.cam.ac.uk    New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QH,