[Dnssec-deployment] Three more TLDs signed

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Thu Aug 19 15:21:05 EDT 2010

Meta-comment. When you reply to a previous post and change the subject
line it appears "under" the post you replied to on a threaded mail
reader. If that's your intention, no problem. If not, you might consider
adding the e-mail address of the list to your address book and creating
a new message next time.

On 08/19/2010 10:08, Chris Thompson wrote:
> On Aug 17 2010, Paul Wouters wrote:
>
>> FYI, Belgium (.be) is now signed using RSA/SHA-256 and NSEC3 and OPT-OUT
>
> Three more today:
>
> fi. RSASHA256, NSEC3 with opt-out (Finland)
> xn--fzc2c9e2c. RSASHA1, NSEC
> xn--xkc2al3hye2a. RSASHA1, NSEC
>
> I believe the last two are IDN variants for LK (Sri Lanka).

I see NS records for all 3, but no DS records in the 2010081900 zone. Am
I missing something?

Doug

			-- Pablo Picasso