[Dnssec-deployment] DNSSEC algorithms updated for .edu domains

Becky Granger rgranger at educause.edu
Mon Aug 9 16:45:41 EDT 2010

Hello all -

EDUCAUSE and VeriSign have worked together to enable algorithms 8, 10, and 12 for .edu domain DS records. The following is the complete list of supported algorithms for .edu domains:

3:DSA/SHA1
5:RSA/SHA-1
6:DSA-NSEC3-SHA1
7:RSASHA1-NSEC3-SHA1
8:RSA/SHA-256
10:RSA/SHA-512
12:GOST R 34.10-2001

Let me know if anyone has questions. :-)

  --Becky

Becky Granger, CAE
Director, Information Technology and Member Services
EDUCAUSE - Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
(303) 939-0334
www.educause.edu

EDUCAUSE Annual Conference - The best thinking in higher ed IT
October 12-15, 2010  |  Anaheim, CA
www.educause.edu/e10