[Dnssec-deployment] DNSSEC Launched Today by EDUCAUSE and VeriSign

Michael Sinatra michael at rancid.berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 2 14:14:34 EDT 2010

On 08/02/10 10:40, Steve Crocker wrote:
> Stellar!
>
> Thanks for sharing the good news.
>
> Which universities have signed their zones and forwarded their DS records?  Which are ready to do so?
>
> Steve

Berkeley currently has "ucberkeley.edu" signed and with a DS record in
EDU and we also have a "ucb.edu" which I will sign and add a trust
anchor soon.  I am doing some tweaks to our signing process for
berkeley.edu (and I want to let the campus know when I make changes) so
its trust anchor will be installed in the next two weeks.

michael