[dnssec-deployment] dot MUSEUM implemented DNSSEC

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Fri Sep 19 10:22:35 EDT 2008

http://www.xelerance.com/dnssec/

> If not, I'll do it.  I'm against duplication of efforts, but I think a
> resource like this could be valuable.

Though I think someone should put up a trusted keys page that's easier
to configure in existing software. (eg bind/unbound include file, though
I'd prefer one TLD per file, so people can easilly add/remove entries).

I'll set one up before Tuesday.

Paul
(sorry for previous dup email - never mail before coffee)