[dnssec-deployment] yet another resource constraint

Mark Andrews Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Thu Sep 7 21:01:00 EDT 2006

> 	thanks mark.  i was not and am not complaining about
> 	log messages.  i am pointing out an emperical data point
> 	and suggesting that there was/is a missing point in the
> 	"roadmap" on resource contraints.  or are you suggesting
> 	that there will never be a noticable increase in the level
> 	or number of log messages due to DNSSEC related considerations?

	I don't notice a lot of DNSSEC related error messages for
	the trust anchors I have configured.  In the last month
	I've logged no DNSSEC related error messages from named.
	I have logged other error messages.

	I do know that if DNSSEC is mis-managed you will get a lot
	error messages.

	Mark

--
ISC Training!  October 16-20, 2006, in the San Francisco Bay Area,
covering topics from DNS to DHCP.  Email training at isc.org.
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews at isc.org