meeting announcement: 29 June 2005
James M Galvin
galvin at elistx.com
Tue Jun 28 18:11:59 EDT 2005
This meeting will be held at the usual time of:
1200 Los Angeles, San Francisco
0400 Tokyo (the next day)
0500 Melbourne (the next day)
The usual teleconference logistics are as follows. These do not change.
You will hear music until the moderator joins (that would be me).
USA Toll Free Number: +1 888-221-7341
USA Toll Number: +1 973-935-2305
Leader: James Galvin
employed by ICANN if speaking to an operator
Jabber: dnssec-deployment at conference.jabber.org
This is a public room.
If your phone does not have a mute capability you can use "*6" to
mute and unmute your connection.
1. ISC SIP Bridge - contact me for SIP identifiers
- Discussion of Anja Feldmann paper
On the following web site:
The following link to a PDF of her paper appears:
- An incident - what's going on and what would DNSSEC do?
DRAFT AGENDA for next week July 6
- KC Claffy will discuss tools and work from her group
- Plan Paris meeting of performance group
More information about the Dnssec-deployment