kyoto program committee announcement: 11 January 2005

James M Galvin galvin at elistx.com
Mon Jan 10 19:25:14 EST 2005

This message is addressed explicitly to those who I know are
participating in the Kyoto Program Committee.  If there are others please
do forward this message and let me know so I can include them next time.
Others from DNSSEC working group are welcome to join the discussion.

The next meeting of the Kyoto Program Committee will be Tuesday, 11
January, at the following time:

    1200 Los Angeles, San Francisco
    1300 Phoenix
    1500 Washington
    2000 UTC
    2100 Netherlands
    2200 Israel
    0500 Tokyo (the next day)
    0700 Melbourne (the next day)

The usual teleconference logistics are as follows.  These do not change.
You will hear music until the moderator joins (that would be me).

    USA Toll Free Number: +1 888-221-7341
    USA Toll Number:      +1 973-935-2305

    Passcode: 599786
    Leader:   James Galvin
              employed by ICANN if speaking to an operator

    Jabber:   dnssec-deployment at conference.jabber.org
              This is a public room.

    If your phone does not have a mute capability you can use "*6" to
    mute and unmute your connection.

    DIAL OUT:
        1. ISC SIP Bridge - contact me for SIP identifiers

        ** I WILL NOT BE ADDING THE ISC SIP BRIDGE UNLESS SOMEONE TELLS
           ME THEY WANT IT. **

Jim