[dnssec-deployment] Issue 5 Zone walking

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Thu Dec 23 04:24:14 EST 2004

    > though. The object was to reroute "paid clicks". I was wondering
    > you want to do this in a difficult way. Just source adress spoofing
    > is enough I suppose.

    Do you mean the Referer field in the HTTP request. That would
    be trivially simple or do you mean IP source spoofing, which
    given that this is HTTP->TCP somewhat less trivial.

Aargh, always forget about HTTP->TCP. But the upshout is, that the
journalist was also talking about something he heard, so it wasn't
clear what exactly was going on.

	jaap